10 Beauty Hacks you can use right now.
We all hear of "beauty hacks" but do they really work. Here are 10 that you can use right now!
1. Coconut oil to shave with- This is great to shave your legs with. No more flaky skin after shaving.
2. Coconut oil when you DIY hair color - If you color your hair at home use coconut oil around your hair line to prevent staining.
3. Faster growing hair - Head and Shoulders - want your hair to grow faster, shampoo and condition with head and shoulders for dry scalp - it nourishes your scalp and hair follicles helping them to grow faster. Sleeping with a knit hat on also helps hair to grow faster - really.
4. Toothpaste on acne spots - place a little bit on a spot and sleep with it over night. Test a spot first to make sure you are not to sensitive for this.
5. Tape for a perfect flick - if you struggle with a wing or flick - line tape up with the end of your eye in the angle you want your flick and have at it. Remove the tape and clean up any thing that may have gotten under - perfect flick!
6. Set eyeliner with a powder for long wear. Go over your pencil or liquid liner with a matching eye shadow and you will have perfect liner all day long.
7. False lashes - if you are someone who struggles with applying false lashes cut them into sections and apply them a section at a time. This makes it much easier to apply to yourself and you can put on as many or as little as you like.
8. Contour - for a more natural contour try using a face powder or powder foundation in a darker color instead - you will have an easier time blending it out and it will look more natural.
9. Long lasting lipstick - If you hate the feel of liquid lipstick but love the long lasting staying power - while the lipstick is still wet go over it with a satin lipstick in a matching color or a lighter color, depending on the look you're after. It will alleviate the dry feeling but be much longer lasting than a regular lipstick.
10. Longer Lashes - use a clean mascara spoolie dipped in castor oil and apply like mascara before bed. This makes lashes grow longer and thicker if you are consistent.