5 Makeup tips to make you look better
These tips will help your makeup look better than every before! Nothing more to say, lets get to it.
1. Use a TON of moisturizer - more than you think you need! Use it on your face, neck, arms and declotte - it will give you a youthful, dewy look. Wait and allow the moisturizer to sink into your skin - brush your teeth, make your bed, have your coffee - whatever - just allow it to absorb.
2. After you finish your foundation wait and allow it to set. do your mascara, your brows, a sugar scrub on your lips, just give the foundation a good amount of time to set BEFORE powdering. This allows you to use less powder.
3. If you have a long face - use a thicker line under the eye and if you have a small face use a thinner line.
4. Elongate your eyebrow. If you want to pull your eyes out and get that sexy cat eye look you must elongate the brow.
5. Sharpen your pencil as you line your eyes and lips, keeping a sharp point will make it easier for you to get a perfect line. If you make a mistake have a q-tip with some foundation on it to clean up your line.
There are some tips that will definitely make your makeup look amazing. Try them and tell me how you did. If you are in the NJ area and would like to schedule a makeup lesson to learn these and more tips, contact me.