10 Beauty Techniques to use Now
1. Use a nude pencil on your water line to make your eyes appear whiter and brighter!
2. Put some vaseline on your lashes prior to mascara to avoid clumps. It will keep your lashes separated and fanned out.
3. To create a smooth line along the upper lashes, start at the outer corner and draw a series of dashes or dots with an eye pencil, as close to the lashes as possible. Then connect the marks,
4. Blots lipstick that feels heavy with a blotting paper, it will leave behind all of the pigment and take away the waxy feeling.
5. Curl lashes at the base, then invert the lash curler and curl at that angle, making lashes appear longer and more curly,
6. Use a homemade mask 2 or 3x a week will leave your skin feeling soft and supple. Search through my blog posts for several different recipes.
7, Use a white eye-primer as a shadow base. White makes shadow colors pop and brightens your eye area. Don't have a white shadow base, try using a white eyepencil instead.
8. Use a few drops of jojoba oil mixed with your foundation. It gives your skin a gorgeous, dewy glow and will not clog your pores,
9. To prevent eyeliner from doing a disappearing act, trace over it with a short, stiff eye-shadow brush dipped in powder in a similar shade.
10. When covering a blemish don't use a lighter color concealer - instead opt for a shade 1/2 shade to 1 shade darker than your foundation color, tap and blend.