5 Things You should NOT Do before Your NJ Wedding
The biggest challenge actually isn’t what’s got to be done, it’s really what you ought to avoid. You put so much focus on ensuring every detail is right, that you might make a few mistakes. While the guests won’t notice — or even care — the flowers aren’t the ones you ordered, they will indeed notice other things. Here are five things you shouldn’t do before your wedding:
1. Do not get drunk during your rehersal dinner. You have plenty of time to party on your honeymoon. Having a hangover on your wedding day is not a fun thing and after all this planning you want to feel good.
2. Don’t try last minute skin treatments or get waxed. While you should do what you can to look your best, last minute skin treatments are just not okay. You might have an allergic reaction or might get burnt from the wax. It’s only smart to avoid anything that’s new to your skin, including facials.
3. Don’t try to get tan, unless you like looking like a lobster or want awkward tan lines. Also tanning will be too much of a contrast with your dress and spray tans tend to look orange.
of course I was not going to make fun of a real bride :)
4. Don’t try new foods. There’s too much that can go wrong for no good reason. This isn’t to say you ought to starve yourself, but, eat light and try to avoid stress snacking.
5. Don’t bottle-up your stress. Even “positive” stress isn’t necessarily a good thing. Try excersizing or going for a massage (not your face). Find a constructive way of letting it out so it doesn’t ruin the enjoyment and beauty of your wedding day.
Planning a wedding can be a stressful time, but it can also be a lot of fun, Hiring the right professionals gives you peace of mind. If you would like to know you will look gorgeous on your wedding day contact me for a bridal trial and lets remove that stress from your list!